The Event Cinema Association represents a wide range of global professionals who work in or support Event Cinema content. Whether you distribute, showcase or facilitate the delivery of event cinema content, the Association will consider your membership involvement.
Join event cinema professionals to become part of a passionate and growing community.
Why is the ECA needed?
- The ECA supports and promotes event cinema on behalf of its members, championing the growth and raising awareness of this evolving category of ‘Big Screen’ content.
- The ECA ensures that the excitment about event cinema-going is represented and communicated effectively both within and outside the film industry.
- Members need a universal voice – at an international level – to ensure that the legitimate interests of the event cinema sector are taken into account.
- The ECA will provide greater transparency of data by collating global box office data, insights, relevant market research and case studies to communicate international trends and strategies.
- The ECA will help promote and market event cinema content and have an established presence at key industry events.
- Keep abreast of international policies and industry developments that will impact this area of industry.
- The ECA, where appropriate, will lobby and advocate for the sector with key opinion-formers and policy makers ensuring member’s positions are reflected.
- The ECA will provide training, guidance and support on identified areas of the sector to the benefit of it’s members.
- Establish a dialogue with neighbouring industries, such as music, gaming and theatre around opportunities and collaborations.
Membership fees are due annually. Members can join at anytime during the year. The Association seeks to offer fees that are affordable and of value for the varying needs and range of members involved across the event cinema community.
The ECA is once again reducing the annual fee from £500 to £200 for all organisations and for individuals or cinemas with 10 or less sites a reduction from £200 to £100.
Payment plans are also available and membership fees will not be recouped until September 2021.
|Membership||2020 annual fee||New annual fee|
|All companies||£500 (+VAT)||£200 (+VAT)|
|Individuals and cinemas with 10 or less sites||£200 (+VAT)||£100 (+VAT)|
ECA Member list 2022
|A Contracorriente||Julian Pinn Limited||Picturehouse Cinemas|
|Abramorama||Kinepolis Group||Piece of Magic Entertainment|
|Altitude Films Entertainment Ltd||Lakes District Film Appreciation Society||Play to the Crowd|
|Arc Cinema Ltd||Liberator Film Services Limited||POWSTER|
|Ballinran Entertainment||Lonsdale Cinemas||Regent Centre (Christchurch) Ltd|
|Beacon Theatre||Macrobert Arts Centre||Regent Street Cinema|
|Broadway Cinema Letchworth||Manero Cinemas||Royal Opera House|
|CinemaLive||Mercury Studios||Saffron Screen|
|Cinepax||Merlin Cinemas||Saraton Theatre|
|Cineplex||Modern Films||Savoy Cinemas|
|Cinestructures International Ltd||Motion Picture Solutions||Schülke Cinema Consult GmbH|
|Cineworld||Movie House Cinemas Ltd||Scott Cinemas|
|Cool Connections||Movies@||Showtime Analytics|
|Curzon Cinemas||MOVIO||Square Chapel Arts Centre|
|Deluxe Cinema||MusicScreen Ltd||Strand Arts Centre|
|Digital Cinema United||National Amusements||Strike Media Ltd|
|Empire Bio||Nevafilm||The Box Office Company|
|Encompass Digital Media||Nordisk Film||The Light Cinema Group|
|Event Cinemas||Novo Cinemas||The Picture House, Uckfield|
|Everyman Cinemas||Odean Cinemas Group||The SandPit Theatre|
|EXHIBIDORA MEXICANA CINEPOLIS SA de CV||ODEON kino AS||Theatre at the Mill|
|Exhibition On Screen (Seventh Art Ltd)||Omnex||TimeLine TV|
|Falkirk Community Trust||OMNIPLEX GROUP||Trafalgar Releasing|
|Folket Shusock Parker||Orion Cinemas Ltd & Orion Image Ltd||Unique X|
|Generation Media||Pannonia Entertainment||UsherU|
|Honiton Beehive Centre||Parkway Cinemas||VERSION DIGITAL|
|Iconic Releasing||Pathe Live||Vue Entertainment|
|Image Cinemas Limited||Pathé Theatres||West Coast Cinemas|
|IMAX||Pavilion Dance South West||Wewlyn Hatfieid Borough Council|
|Jam Jar Cinema||Pearl and Dean||Yelmo Cines|
|John Ruby Entertainment||Picturedrome Electric Theatre Co Ltd||Zeffirellis Ltd|