The Event Cinema Association represents a wide range of global professionals who work in or support Event Cinema content. Whether you distribute, showcase or facilitate the delivery of event cinema content, the Association will consider your membership involvement.
Join event cinema professionals to become part of a passionate and growing community.
Why is the ECA needed?
- The ECA supports and promotes event cinema on behalf of its members, championing the growth and raising awareness of this evolving category of ‘Big Screen’ content.
- Members need a universal voice – at an international level – to ensure that the legitimate interests of the event cinema sector are taken into account.
- The ECA ensures that the excitement about event cinema-going is represented and communicated effectively both within and outside of the film industry.
- The ECA will provide greater transparency of data by collating global box office data, insights, relevant market research and case studies to communicate international trends and strategies.
- The ECA will help promote and market event cinema content.
- Keep abreast of international policies that will impact on this area of industry.
- The ECA, where appropriate, will lobby and advocate for the sector with key opinion-formers and policy makers ensuring member’s policy positions are reflected.
- The ECA will provide training, guidance and support on identified areas of the sector to the benefit of its members
Membership fees are due annually. Members can join at anytime during the year. The Association seeks to offer fees that are affordable and of value for the varying needs and range of members involved across the event cinema community.
The ECA is once again reducing the annual fee from £500 to £200 for all organisations and for individuals or cinemas with 10 or less sites a reduction from £200 to £100.
In addition, for the immediate term – existing and new members – can benefit from a further 50 per cent reduction on membership fees for a 15 month membership. New members need to join before September 2021. Existing ECA members will be offered the new rate and discount on top at their next renewal during 2021.
Payment plans are also available and membership fees will not be recouped until September 2021.
|Membership||2020 annual fee||New annual fee||2021 offer for 15 months|
|All companies||£500 (+VAT)||£200 (+VAT)||£100 (+VAT)|
|Individuals and cinemas with 10 or less sites||£200 (+VAT)||£100 (+VAT)||£50 (+VAT)|
ECA Memberlist 2020
|Acontracorriente Films||Live Viewing Japan||Piece of Magic Entertainment|
|Cinema Live||MacRoberts Arts Centre||Royal Opera House|
|Cinestructures||Motion Picture Solutions||Savoy Cinemas|
|Empire Bio||Movies@||Seventh Art|
|Everyman||Movio||The Picture House, Uckfield|
|Generation Media||Music Screen||The Light Cinemas|
|Gofilex||National Amusements||The Regent Street Cinema|
|Gruvi||Nexo Digital||Trafalgar Releasing|
|Jan Runge||Omniplex||Vue Entertainment|
|Julian Pinn||Pathe Live||Warners Bros|