The Event Cinema Association represents a wide range of global professionals who work in or support Event Cinema content. Whether you distribute, showcase or facilitate the delivery of event cinema content, the Association will consider your membership involvement.
Join event cinema professionals to become part of a passionate and growing community.
Why is the ECA needed?
- The ECA supports and promotes event cinema on behalf of its members, championing the growth and raising awareness of this evolving category of ‘Big Screen’ content.
- The ECA ensures that the excitment about event cinema-going is represented and communicated effectively both within and outside the film industry.
- Members need a universal voice – at an international level – to ensure that the legitimate interests of the event cinema sector are taken into account.
- The ECA will provide greater transparency of data by collating global box office data, insights, relevant market research and case studies to communicate international trends and strategies.
- The ECA will help promote and market event cinema content and have an established presence at key industry events.
- Keep abreast of international policies and industry developments that will impact this area of industry.
- The ECA, where appropriate, will lobby and advocate for the sector with key opinion-formers and policy makers ensuring member’s positions are reflected.
- The ECA will provide training, guidance and support on identified areas of the sector to the benefit of it’s members.
- Establish a dialogue with neighbouring industries, such as music, gaming and theatre around opportunities and collaborations.
Membership fees are due annually. Members can join at anytime during the year. The Association seeks to offer fees that are affordable and of value for the varying needs and range of members involved across the event cinema community.
The ECA is once again reducing the annual fee from £500 to £200 for all organisations and for individuals or cinemas with 10 or less sites a reduction from £200 to £100.
In addition, for the immediate term – existing and new members – can benefit from a further 50 per cent reduction on membership fees for a 15 month membership. New members need to join before September 2021. Existing ECA members will be offered the new rate and discount on top at their next renewal during 2021.
Payment plans are also available and membership fees will not be recouped until September 2021.
|Membership||2020 annual fee||New annual fee||2021 offer for 15 months|
|All companies||£500 (+VAT)||£200 (+VAT)||£100 (+VAT)|
|Individuals and cinemas with 10 or less sites||£200 (+VAT)||£100 (+VAT)||£50 (+VAT)|
ECA Memberlist 2021
|Abramorama||Jan Runge||Picturedrome Electric Theatre Co Ltd|
|Acontracorriente Films||John Ruby Entertainment||Piece of Magic Entertainment|
|Altitude Film||Julian Pinn||Powster|
|Beacon Theatre||Lakes District Film Appreciation Society||Regent Centre (Christchurch) Ltd|
|Beehive Honiton||Letchworth Cinema||Royal Opera House|
|Cinema Live||MacRoberts Arts Centre||Saffron Screen|
|Cinepax||Manero Cinemas||Saraton Theatre|
|Cineplex||Mercury Studios||Savoy Cinemas|
|Cineworld||Merlin Cinemas||Scott/WTW Cinemas|
|Curzon Cinemas||Motion Picture Solutions||Strike Media|
|Digital Cinema United||Moviehouse||The Regent Street Cinema|
|Empire Bio||Movies@||The SandPit Theatre|
|Encompass||Movio||Theatre at the Mill|
|Event Cinemas||MusicScreen||Trafalgar Releasing|
|Everyman Cinemas||Novo Cinemas||UniqueX|
|Exhibtion on Screen||Odeon||UsherU|
|Falkirk Community Trust||Omniplex Services Ltd||Version Digital|
|Folket Shusock Parker||Pannonia Entertainment Ltd.||Vue Entertainment|
|Generation Media||Parkway Cinemas||Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council|
|Image Cinemas Limited||Pathe Live||Zefferillis|
|IMAX||Pearl and Dean|